Conditions to be met by an Applicant:
An organisation shall
1. At all times comply with applicable standards regulations & requirements.
2. Submit an application for registration on the prescribed form conforming acceptance to all terms & conditions as per our “Proposal cum Order Acceptance” format for all addresses from which activities within the organisation’s proposed scope of registration are arranged or carried out. It is the responsibility of the Applicant, to satisfy them the proposed scope of registration meets their requirements.
3. Use the registered symbol in accordance with the conditions defined “Use of Logo”.
4. Claim by implication that the organisation is entitled to use it, or claim conforms to the relevant system only from the addresses stated on the certificate of registration and only in respect of the scope of the organisation’s registration outlined in the certificate of registration.
5. Maintain and document a system in accordance with the relevant system standard and make available to B4Q MANAGEMENT PVT. LTD. copies of all or part of the documented System should B4Q require it for reference purposes.
6. Maintain a record of customer complaints & will give unrestricted access to the representatives of B4Q and accreditation body members.
7. Not vary the relevant system under which any certificate of registration is issued during the period of the registration unless B4Q have received notice in writing of its intention to do so and have received written confirmation from B4Q that such variations do not render the certificate of registration invalid.
8. Discontinue any use of the registered symbol, which is unacceptable to B4Q and any form of statement of reference to the authority of the organisation to be registered under the system, which in the opinion of B4Q might be misleading.
9. Permit representatives of B4Q & to the representatives of its accreditation body for which the accreditated certificates have been issued unrestricted access during normal working hours to the premises where work which is subject to the certificate of registration is carried out, for the purpose of examining & observation materials, processes, products, methods of test, records, data and systems or establishing.
10. Provide office accommodation for the duration of the audit and the organisation’s management representative shall be present throughout the audit.
11. Nominate, for the approval of B4Q, a management representative and one or more deputies authorised to act in the main nominee’s absences who shall be responsible for all matters in connection with the requirements of the certificate of registration and who shall, upon each visit by the representative of B4Q sign a declaration to the effect that any changes in processes and procedures or other information relevant to the certification have been notified to B4Q.
12. Upon termination of the certificate of registration, however determined, forthwith discontinue the use of the registered symbol and all advertising matter, which contains it or any reference thereto. Any other documents in the possession of the organisation, which bear reference to the certificate shall, if B4Q so requires, have such references erased.
13. An organisation shall pay –
a) A fee for audit, surveillance, supervision, re-issue or endorsement of the certificate of registration and administration which are determined from time to time by B4Q to be fair and appropriate directly or suitable way.
b) Any additional costs incurred by B4Q due to the organisation’s non-conformity with the regulations or other reason.
Conditions to be met by B4Q
B4Q shall –
1. Send a representative to the organisation at their discretion but in any case not less than once in any year in which the organisation is marketing and selling products or services for which registration is granted for the purpose of verifying that the obligations relevant to the certificate of registration are being carried out. This visit may be charged to applicant.
2. Give adequate notice of a visit by any B4Q auditor and/or audit team.
3. Notify the organisation of any changes in an applicable standard which in the opinion of the certification manager is reasonable and sufficient to modify or adjust its processes and procedures to meet the revised requirements.
4. Not disclose any information or records concerning the organisation, other than information which is in public domain. And shall not disclose any of clients’ information or records to anyone except to accreditation body for which the client has required the accreditated certificate.
5. Notify the organisation at his discretion of customer complaints relating to the conforms of products, process or service with the order requirement.
6. Maintain a records certified organisations, which shall be available on request at B4Q Management Pvt. Ltd., Registered Office : Kh.No-37/15 ,1st Floor, Gali No-1, Saboli Road,Sanjay Colony, Narela, Delhi, India, 110040, India.
The detailed procedure and information describing B4Q audit processes and certification processes for granting, maintaining, extending, renewing, reducing, suspending or withdrawing certification, and about the certification activities, types of management systems and geographical areas in which B4Q operates can be obtained on request by sending email to: email@example.com