This standard specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance. This standard is applicable to any organization that wishes to establish, implement and maintain an OH&S management system to improve occupational health and safety, eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks (including system deficiencies), take advantage of OH&S opportunities, and address OH&S management system nonconformities associated with its activities.
a) continual improvement of OH&S performance.
b) fulfillment of legal requirements and other requirements.
c) achievement of OH&S objectives.
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Increase leadership involvement and engagement of employees.
- Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through strategic communication.
- Achieve strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management.
- Provide a competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies and reduced costs.
- Encourage better environmental performance of suppliers by integrating them into the organization’s business systems.
For More Information Contact us
ISO 27001 certification in Singapore, ISO 27001 certification in Australia, ISO 27001 certification in London, ISO 27701 certification in Singapore, ISO 27701 certification in Australia, ISO 27701 certification in London, GDPR Compliance, PIMS Certification.